Red curry and baked potatoes
A fabulous accompaniment for grills.
- Preheat the oven to 190C. Bake the potatoes for 35 minutes or until just soft.
- Meanwhile, sauté the shallot, spring onion, garlic and capsicum in the oil, until softened.
- Add the curry paste and cook for 30 seconds then stir in the coconut cream. Simmer for 30 seconds.
- Remove the cooked potatoes and cool a little. Halve each one lengthwise. Scoop out the flesh leaving a thin shell.
- Mash the potato flesh and combine with the red curry mixture. Spoon back into the shells. Reheat in the oven. Great garnished with coriander.
Check out more of Jan's Thai recipes