Red curry and baked potatoes
( SERVES 4 )
A fabulous accompaniment for grills.
- Preheat the oven to 190C. Bake the potatoes for 35 minutes or until just soft.
- Meanwhile, sauté the shallot, spring onion, garlic and capsicum in the oil, until softened.
- Add the curry paste and cook for 30 seconds then stir in the coconut cream. Simmer for 30 seconds.
- Remove the cooked potatoes and cool a little. Halve each one lengthwise. Scoop out the flesh leaving a thin shell.
- Mash the potato flesh and combine with the red curry mixture. Spoon back into the shells. Reheat in the oven. Great garnished with coriander.