Photo by Tamara West
- In a pot bring the water, milk and salt to the boil.
- Add the polenta and whisk continuously until it is all combined, then bring back to boiling.
- Turn the heat down to low and simmer for 10 minutes, whisking every few minutes.
- Add the parmesan then pour into a 20x30cm tray lined with plastic wrap. Allow to cool and set in the fridge.
- Cut into chips, dust with flour, whisk the eggs then dip the chips in the egg wash and then into the polenta. Place on a paper towel and in the fridge ready to cook.
- Fry the chips in hot oil until golden, drain on paper towels, season with fine salt.
Try this recipe out with Geoff's Marinated roast chicken.