Sweet potato pancakes
Orange kumara, also known as sweet potato is a popular ingredient in the paleo diet for treats such as pancakes.
- Mash the flesh of the sweet potato then whisk together with eggs until well combined.
- For extra flavour add a little cinnamon, ground ginger or allspice.
- Heat oil or butter over a medium-low heat and drop in the mixture to meet your size requirements.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes oneach side, or until lightly golden and cooked through.
- Cover in maple syrup or your preferred nut butter.