Photo by Tamara West
- Steam some baby kale or spinach (1 bag will serve 4). Cool and squeeze dry.
- Roughly chop and season with lemon zest and fresh pepper.
- Make a crumb with equal parts ground macadamia nuts, fresh or panko breadcrumbs and finely grated parmesan.
- Cut skin-on snapper fillets into similar-sized portions and season with sea salt flakes and freshly ground pepper.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and arrange small beds of spinach/kale on it. Top with fish and sliced tomatoes. Sprinkle with chopped herbs of your choice and some of the crumb mix.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil and bake in a hot oven until fish is just cooked through. Serve with lemon wedges.