( MAKES 20 )
Truffles with kick.
- Place the Baileys, cream and vanilla essence in a glass bowl. Place over a saucepan of barely simmering water, until it is hot.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, whisking until they are melted.
- Remove the bowl, cool a little then refrigerate until the mixture is almost set.
- Combine the cocoa powder and chilli powder in a plastic bag.
- Take teaspoons of the chocolate mixture and roll into balls. Place in the plastic bag and carefully move the balls around so they are coated in the cocoa mixture.
- Remove and store in an airtight container in a cool place until ready to serve.