An indulgently decadent baked cheese makes Easter entertaining easy and impressive. Served with the perfect carrier for all that warm, unctuous cheese – Huntley & Palmers new Baked Flatbread.
|1 small||Garlic clove|
|2 Tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1||Brie, or camembert, that comes in a round wooden box|
|1 sprinkle||Thyme leaves|
|2 Tbsp||White wine|
- Crush the garlic glove and mix with the extra virgin olive oil.
- Remove any plastic packaging from the round brie (or camembert).
- Place the cheese back in the box and place in a small roasting dish.
- Score the top of the cheese in a criss-cross pattern. Sprinkle over the thyme leaves, white wine and the garlic oil.
- Bake in a 180C oven for 15-20 minutes until the centre of the cheese has melted.
- Serve with Cracked Pepper & Rock Salt Flatbread by Huntley & Palmers.