Grilled corn and capsicum salad with vinaigrette
( SERVES 4 )
- Preheat a ridged frying pan or a ridged barbecue plate.
- Brush the corn and capsicums with a little oil. Cook, turning frequently, until slightly charred. The capsicums will take longer to cook, about five minutes.
- Cut the cooked corn into 3cm rounds. Place in a bowl. Halve and seed the peppers, cut into strips and add to the corn.
- Chop the spring onions and toss together with the corn and peppers. Add the coriander leaves.
- Whisk the ingredients for the vinaigrette. Drizzle over the warm salad.