Turkey stack with roasted pienapple
An elegant presentation for leftover turkey. Or with ham or lamb.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Melt the butter or margarine in a roasting pan in the oven.
- Peel the parsnips and cut lengthways into thick slices. Place in the roasting pan, turning to coat well. Roast for about 30 minutes, adding the pineapple slices for the last 10 minutes of cooking.
- Warm the turkey through slightly in the microwave or wrap in foil and heat in the oven for 5-10 minutes.
- To serve, place one slice of turkey on each serving plate. Top with half the parsnips and pineapple. Repeat the layers.
- Warm the apricot jam and fruit juice and drizzle over the top.