Stir-fried lemon chicken
( SERVES 4 )
This sauce is great with stir-fries of chicken or seafood.
|1||Lemon, grated rind|
|¼ cup||Lemon juice|
|¼ cup||Chicken stock|
|2 Tbsp||Light soy sauce|
- Combine the sauce ingredients.
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan. Season the chicken. Stir-fry in batches until just cooked. Remove to one side.
- Stir-fry the pepper and spring onions, until crisp-tender. Whisk the sauce ingredients to combine again and add to the wok stirring, until thickened.
- Return the chicken to the pan and heat through.
- Great served on rice topped with a twist of lemon.