Bloody mary clams
I used clams from the Omega™ Seafood Company.
- Tip the clams into a sieve to drain.
- Squeeze the sausage meat out of the skins and form into 8 small balls. Heat the oil in a large non-stick pan. Stir-fry the balls for 2-3 minutes, until just cooked. Drain on paper towels.
- Add the onion to the pan and sauté for 1 minute, until softened. Add the, garlic, oregano, Worcestershire sauce, vodka and tomatoes. Cover and simmer gently for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the clams and chorizo balls and simmer, until hot. Season.
- Great served over fettuccine in bowls and topped with chopped flat-leaf parsley. Or serve with crusty bread to mop up the juices.