Sticky basil chicken
Try to hunt out some Thai basil, the aroma really lifts the dish. Serve with your favourite steamed green vegetables and rice.
- Preheat oven to 180C. In a roasting dish, place the chicken, skin side up.
- Pour over the oil, fish sauce, and soya sauce.
- Sprinkle over the chilli and the garlic. Rub in gently and crack black pepper over it.
- Roast in the oven for about 30 minutes, until chicken is golden. Add most of the basil and return to the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Garnish with remaining basil and serve.