This simple, versatile recipe is inspired by the citrus challenge with Curtis Stone on MasterChef Australia. You can replace the lemon for any other citrus juice you fancy and eat it in an unimaginable number of ways.
- Blend the lemon zest, juice and sugar on medium untilthe sugar is dissolved.
- Add the eggs and blend on low until well combined andbright yellow.
- Pour into a pot and whisk over a low heat until itthickens and almost boils.
- Return to the blender. Add the gelatine, butter and salt. Blend on low until smooth.
- Pass through a sieve and place into a jar to cool.