Mexican peanut biscuits
Photo by Babiche Martens
Makes 12-16 biscuits, depending on size.
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease or line a baking tray. Cream the butter and sugar until pale.
- Roughly chop the peanuts and stir through. Mix in the espresso.
- Fold through the flour and cinnamon. Using your hands, roll the dough into balls, arrange on the baking tray and press with a fork dipped in a little flour.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.