Rosemary lamb with dukkah
Although barbecue recipes have become more complicated than a snag on the grill, Kiwis still love 'em.
- Trim any fat off lamb and cut each steak into three pieces. Place in plastic bag.
- Whisk marinade ingredients and pour over steaks. Marinate for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat a flat barbecue plate. Cook lamb for about 3 minutes on each side or to the desired degree of doneness.
- Halve lemons and brown on grill. Arrange lamb and lemons on a serving platter. Sprinkle with dukkah.
- Combine any remaining marinade with white wine and boil until syrupy, then serve with the lamb.