Kumara and tofu curry
( SERVES 4 )
- Steamed rice, mint leaves and lime wedges, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large, deep frying pan over high heat.
- Add the curry paste and onion and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the onion is softened.
- Add the stock, fish sauce, tomato paste, coconut milk, kumara and tofu.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook for a further 25-30 minutes or until the kumara is cooked through.
- Add the beans and cook for 1-2 minutes or until tender.
- Serve with steamed rice, mint leaves and lime wedges.
* You can also add chicken, white fish fillets, beef or prawns to this curry.