Apple and apricot cake
Chop the dried apricots in a food processor, if preferred.
- Set oven to 180C. Lightly oil a round 20cm cake pan. Line base and sides with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, combine sifted flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon. Add sugar, apricots, apples and walnuts.
- Lightly beat eggs, vanilla and brown rice oil. Pour into flour mixture and mix until well combined. Pour into prepared cake pan.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Cool.
- Can be topped with cream cheese icing when cold or dusted with icing sugar.