Sweet and spicy chicken
|3 Tbsp||Dark brown sugar|
|1½ Tbsp||Light soy sauce|
|1 Tbsp||Fish sauce|
|1 Tbsp||Rice vinegar|
|1 Tbsp||Sambal oelek|
|1 tsp||Sesame oil|
- Combine first seven ingredients, stirring well. Set aside. Cut chicken into 2cm slices.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a large wok or large heavy frying pan on high heat. Swirl to coat.
- Add chicken and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until cooked. Remove chicken from wok. Add remaining oil to wok.
- Stir-fry snow peas, red pepper and red onion for about 3 minutes, until crisp-tender. Stir in brown sugar mixture. Cook for 1 minute or until thickened.
- Add chicken, stirring to coat. Serve sprinkled with peanuts.