Autumn vegetable salad
( SERVES 4 )
- Preheat the oven to 180 degC. Choose a baking dish to comfortably hold enough vegetables for four people, allowing room to toss three times during cooking.
- Select the vegetables- two cups per person as a meal. In a large bowl, add the vegetables, herbs and then enough oil to cover, season, mix together with your hands, then spread out in the baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes, turning every 10 minutes.
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a pan, add the silverbeet if using, and cook for three minutes over a high heat, stirring. Then turn the heat to low, cover, and let cook for another three minutes.
- Crumble over feta before eating.