Fish with a pecan crust
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Place the pecans, salt, pepper and cayenne in a food processor. Pulse, until the texture is similar to coarse breadcrumbs.
- Cut the fish into serving-sized pieces. Press the pecan mixture on to the fish. Chill for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil on medium in a non-stick frying pan. Fry the fish briefly in the oil, until coloured and crusty. Transfer to the oven for 4-5 minutes, until the fish is firm but not overcooked.
- Serve sprinkled with capers.