Warm mushroom, pancetta and feta salad
- Heat 2 tsp of oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add pancetta (mild) and cook in batches for 1-2 minutes each side or until crispy. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Place mushrooms, remaining oil, crushed garlic, thyme, salt and pepper in a bowl and toss to coat.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat, add the mushroom mixture and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and cook for a further 1 minute.
- Place the mushrooms and pan juices in a large bowl and toss with pancetta, feta and salad leaves to serve.