Yellow chicken curry
- Heat oil in a large, deep non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add curry paste (thai curry) and cook, stirring for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add coconut cream, stock, lime juice and fish sauce and stir to combine. Bring to the boil and cook for 1 minute.
- Reduce the heat to low, add chicken breast fillets (trimmed and sliced) and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add peas and cook for a further 3-5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked and peas are tender.
- Top with coriander and serve with lime wedges and steamed rice.