Snow pea sliders
Trim off the white ends of the snow pea shoots so they are 4cm long. Slider buns are half the size of hamburger buns and can be eaten with one hand rather than two.
- Combine beef with snow pea shoots, garlic, root ginger and egg.
- Form into 4-8 patties about the diameter of buns. Season the outsides with black pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick frying pan. Pan-fry patties for about 4 minutes each side or until cooked to your preference.
- Halve and lightly toast the buns. Spread with mayo.
- Top with beef patties and sprouts and cover with bun tops.