Grilled asparagus and creamy quinoa
|4 Tbsp||Olive oil, plus extra to coat the asparagus|
|2 Tbsp||Soy sauce|
|½||Lemon, freshly juiced|
|1 tsp||Cumin seeds, toasted|
- Cook some quinoa as per packet instructions and set aside to cool.
- Whisk together olive oil, soy sauce and the lemon juice. Crush toasted cumin seeds with the back of a knife and add to the mix.
- Coat some asparagus with olive oil and season with salt.
- Cook on a hot grill pan, turning as needed for 6-8 minutes.
- Mix together the cooled quinoa, the dressing, feta, some roasted, chopped red capsium and chopped coriander. Arrange the asparagus on top of the quinoa mix.