Chicken, pear and chorizo salad
- Slice the chicken, squeeze over half the lemon and season. Heat the olive oil in a pan and cook the chicken for 5 minutes, or until cooked. Remove from the pan.
- Slice the chorizo and add to the hot pan, tossing for 3 minutes, then remove.
- Add the butter to the pan and when hot, throw in the sage leaves and toss until the leaves curl. Remove and drain on a paper towel.
- Squeeze the rest of the lemon into the pan then use a spoon to combine with the remaining juices.
- Halve the pear, core and slice thinly. Assemble the salad leaves on two plates, then arrange the chicken, chorizo and pear.
- Scatter over the sage leaves and drizzle the juices from the pan over the salad.