Crab tart with salad or spinach
- Preheat oven to 180 degC.
- Roll out pastry in flan dish or tin, prick the base with fork, then chill for 15 minutes.
- Line pastry with greaseproof paper and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove paper and bake for five more minutes.
- Remove from oven, and allow to cool down.
- For the filling, beat the eggs, double cream, lemon juice and Tabasco sauce and stir in crab meat.
- Pour in cool pastry case and cook for 15-20 minutes until centre is firm to touch.
- Serve with salad or spinach.