( SERVES 6 )
I Love Eggs suggests
With eggs in the house you will always have a tasty, quick and healthy meal. Visit eggs.org.nz for more.
- Heat baked beans in a saucepan.
- Spray a non-stick fry pan with a little oil and heat over a medium heat. Cook bacon, onion and green pepper for a few minutes until cooked and golden.
- Add the beaten eggs and cook, stirring occasionally, until eggs are softly cooked but not dry.
- Warm tortillas (follow instructions on the packet).
- Divide egg mixture into 6 parts and spoon one part onto each warmed tortilla.
- Top with baked beans. Sprinkle with a little grated cheese and some black pepper.
- Fold in the ends of the tortillas and roll to form your breakfast burrito.
- Serve with chopped tomato, salsa or tomato relish.