Tomato tarte tatins
- Preheat oven to 200 degC.
- Place butter, sugar and vinegar in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and stir until butter is melted and the sugar dissolved.
- Add the tomato, salt and pepper and cook for 3-4 minutes or until lightly caramelised.
- Use a 7cm round cutter to cut 12 rounds from the pastry sheets.
- Divide the tomato mixture, thyme and caramelised onions between 12 x 1/2 cup-capacity lightly greased muffin tins and top with the pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until pastry is golden.
- Turn out immediately onto a baking tray and serve warm topped with goats' cheese and basil leaves.