Fairtrade banana, almond and guava muffins
You’d be surprised at the number of ingredients carrying the Fairtrade mark and how by using them you can help those less fortunate and help change the world for good.
- Heat oven to 180C. Grease 12 muffin pans.
- Mix banana, egg and butter together in a bowl.
- Dissolve the baking soda in the milk and stir into the banana mix.
- Add the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, sugar, guavas and almonds, and mix until just combined.
- Spoon in to prepared muffin pans and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and cooked through.