Beetroot and goat feta tart
( SERVES 4 )
- Preheat oven to 200C. Wrap the beetroot in tinfoil and bake for 1 hour. Let cool then peel and roughly chop.
- Grease four 12cm tart tins. Put the beetroot in a food processor and add the eggs, feta, cream, nutmeg and seasoning.
- Process until smooth, then pour into the tins and bake for 15 minutes or until just set.
- While the tarts are cooking, chop the silverbeet and halve the sprouts.
- Heat 1 Tbsp of olive oil, then add the sprouts, vinegar, water, sugar and seasoning. Put a lid on the pan and cook for 5 minutes.
- Lift the lid, add the silverbeet and continue cooking for another 5 minutes. Season and serve with the tart and a little extra feta crumbled over.