Brown and white brownie
( MAKES 16 pieces )
Because this brownie is loaded with decadent chocolate, it becomes quite firm on cooling - after the chocolate sets. Warm each square through for a few seconds in the microwave just before serving.
- Preheat oven to 180C. Lightly grease a 20cm square cake pan. Line base and sides with baking paper.
- Combine butter and dark chocolate buttons in a large microwave-proof bowl. Cover and microwave on 70 per cent power for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes. Stir well. Cool.
- Stir in caster sugar and eggs, then flour and white chocolate buttons.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake 30-35 minutes or until the top is just firm to touch. Cool in pan.
- Cut into squares. Store in an airtight container or in freezer.
- Warm slightly before serving and dust with icing sugar.