Hoisin pork belly
Perfect Pork provide pork belly roasts in unique oven bags.
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- If using a traditional pork belly roast, remove the skin. While the roast is cooking, rub the skin with oil and grill to make crackling.
- Trim any excess fat off the roast, if preferred. Brush with oil and rub with flaky sea salt. Cover with baking film.
- Place the pork in an oven pan. Roast the Perfect Pork belly roast for 35 minutes.
- Roast the traditional pork belly for 10 minutes at 200C then reduce the temperature to 170C and continue roasting until cooked about 30 minutes. This will depend on the thickness. The internal temperature should be 71C. Cover and rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Brush the pork with the hoisin sauce and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.