Mustard and pomegranate bbq pork
Pork is a versatile meat and is great in stir-fries, casseroles, chilli dishes, curries and as a barbecue mainstay.
- Cut the steaks into 4 portions.
- Combine the mustard, pomegranate glaze and Chinese five-spice. Brush over the cutlets. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat a barbecue or grill.
- Remove the steaks from the fridge, scraping off any excess marinade. Grill on medium-high for about 8-10 minutes depending on the thickness, turning often. Brush with the reserved glaze near the end of cooking.
- Great served with risotto or creamy polenta.