Add some fresh fruit and nuts to your lunch box and you have a balanced meal. These can be frozen. Makes 12.
- Preheat the oven to 220C. Line a baking try with baking paper.
- Pat the pineapple dry with paper towels. Combine with the cheese, ham or bacon and spring onion.
- Place the flour in a bowl. Rub the butter into the flour until it resembles breadcrumbs — or use your food processor. Add enough milk so the mixture holds together.
- Place on a floured bench top. Knead lightly until smooth. Roll out to a 30cm x 40cm rectangle.
- Spread with the tomato paste then spoon the cheese mixture evenly over the top leaving a 2cm edge free on one side. Sprinkle with oregano. Roll the dough up firmly towards the free edge. Press to seal. Cut into 3cm rounds. Place on the baking tray.
- Bake for 20-15 minutes, until golden.