Orange, date, coconut, seed and honey balls
( SERVES 12 )
Photo by Tamara West
This recipe uses natural sugars from dates and honey to achieve something delicious that will satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Optional, to roll balls in: Cocoa powder, finely chopped pistachio nuts, sesame seeds or coconut
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until a chunky paste forms.
- Roll into small balls, about 3cm in diameter.
- Roll in cocoa, pistachios, sesame seeds or coconut if desired.
- Store in an airtight container. They will keep for several days.