Tomato, Anchovy and Thyme Tart
( SERVES 4 )
You absolutely must drink rosé and eat a crusty baguette with this.
- Preheat oven to 200 degC.
- Grease an oven tray or use baking paper.
- Lay pastry on the tray, fold edges over and brush with the eggwash.
- Mix tapenade and mascarpone, season and spread over pastry.
- Cover with tomatoes then scatter with small pieces of anchovy and thyme.
- Season and bake for about 20 minutes or until the pastry is golden and cooked underneath.
- Serve with salad.