T-bone pork curry with corn salsa
This T-bone looks quite spectacular and tastes amazing, but it's surprisingly cheap to throw together.
T-bone pork curry
|1||Salt, to coat the pork|
|2 pieces||T-bone steaks, each pork steak is approx 300g|
|4||Shallots, thinly sliced|
|1 Tbsp||Olive oil|
|¼||Pumpkin, cut into wedges and thinly sliced|
|2 cloves||Crushed garlic|
|2 Tbsp||Ras el hanout|
|1 cup||Vegetable stock|
|2 cups||Tomato juice|
|1 punnet||Cherry tomatoes|
- Season the pork with salt and barbecue or grill for about 20 minutes. When it is cooked, allow to rest and then slice.
- While it is cooking, saute the shallots in a little olive oil, then add the pumpkin and garlic. Cook for 1 minute, then add the ras el hanout, tomato juice, stock and lemon peel. Season with salt and pepper.
- After 5 minutes, add the tomatoes and continue to cook until the pumpkin is tender.
- For the salsa, place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, ladle the curry sauce into a serving dish, then arrange the sliced pork over this. Top with the corn salsa and some extra torn coriander leaves.