Baked fish parcels with tomato and zucchini
The simple dish contains daily vegetables and makes its own sauce. Use a good-quality stock for the best flavour and add a dash of wine if you fancy. Add baby spinach leaves and capsicum if you want.
- Preheat the oven to 185C.
- Line 4 small ovenproof dishes with baking paper, leaving some hanging over on each side.
- In each container, arrange a layer of potatoes, then top with zucchini, red onion, a little garlic and most of the tomatoes, but not all.
- Place a fish fillet on each bed of vegetables and divide the fish stock between them.
- Drizzle over the olive oil, add the remaining tomatoes and dill, and season well with salt and pepper.
- Overlap the paper sides on each dish and crimp to secure.
- Bake the fish for 15-20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillets. The fish should be opaque and just flaking at the thickest part.
- Serve the parcels in the paper for guests to unfold. Accompany with a fresh seasonal salad.