LSA cereal balls
LSA, a unique combination of finely ground linseed, sunflower seeds and almonds, has amazing health benefits.
It’s a great source of omega 3, vitamin B and fibre, to name a few. Add a spoonful to baking, cereals and salads.
- Combine apricots, LSA, cornflakes and Weet-Bix in the food processor and blend until finely chopped and mixed.
- Add the chocolate and blend.
- Roll a teaspoon of the mixture into a ball, then roll in extra LSA.
- Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Store in an airtight container and refrigerate.