Salmon and avocado rolls with asparagus salad and dill yoghurt
A perfect light meal for the warmer weather.
Salmon & avocado rolls
|1||Boneless salmon fillet, approx 300g|
|1 sheet||Puff pastry|
|1 tsp||Fresh dill, chopped|
|1||Egg, lightly beaten|
|1 tsp||Poppy seeds|
|1||Pear, crispy, finely sliced|
|1||Lemon, freshly juiced|
|2 bunches||Asparagus, blanched|
|2 tsp||Lemon-infused olive oil, or any other citrus flavoured oil|
Salmon and avocado rolls
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Slice salmon fillet lengthways.
- Place the avocado on the pastry, leaving a 2cm edge for rolling. Mash avocado.
- Sprinkle over the dill, then lay the salmon down the middle of the pastry and season with salt and pepper. Roll up the pastry, crimping each end together.
- Place on a baking tray, then brush with the beaten egg and roll in poppy seeds. Bake for about 25 minutes until the pastry is puffed and golden.
- Sit the sliced pear in a mix of the water and lemon juice for 2 minutes. Drain and add to the asparagus.
- Dress with avocado oil and season wth salt and pepper.
- Mix the yoghurt, dill and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.