Great with barbecued fish or meats, on top of hot dogs or sprinkled on summery salads.
- Cut the kernels from the corn cobs and add to a bowl with the lemon and orange zests.
- Finely chop the red onion, capsicums, carrot, chillies, garlic and ginger.
- Add to the corn and mix together well.
- Combine the apple cider vinegar with the water in a pot.
- Add the sugar, salt, mustard powder, turmeric and bay leaf. Bring to a boil.
- Add the juice of the lemon and orange.
- Pour corn mixture into sterilised glass jars with tight-fitting lids.
- Pour hot vinegar mixture over the corn, seal jars and let cool. Store in the fridge for use within 2 weeks.