Raspberry and nutella muffins
These berry muffins are even better with their little pocket of melting chocolate. Try banana instead of berries or use diced apple pie filling.
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- Line a 12-hole muffin pan with papers or grease lightly. In a large bowl combine sifted flour, cocoa, sugar, baking powder and soda.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, milk and vanilla essence until mixed and fluffy, then beat in the raspberries.
- Pour the wet berry mixture into the dry ingredients, and fold gently until just combined.
- Fill the muffin papers to half way. Add half a teaspoon of Nutella spread and cover with the remaining muffin mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and puffed. Let cool for 5 minutes in the tray.