Seared scallops with chilli, grapefruit and pomegranate
( SERVES 2 )
Photo by Fiona Andersen
- Heat olive oil in a heavy based non-stick frying pan over a high heat.
- Season scallops and sear for 15 to 20 seconds on one side before turning over and cooking for a further 10 seconds.
- Remove scallops from the pan immediately and place into a bowl with the spring onions, chilli, grapefruit, pomegranate and mint.
- Toss gently together and divide between two plates.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and serve immediately.