|100 g||Eggs, whites, at room temperature|
|100 g||Caster sugar|
|1 pinch||Cream of tartar|
|10 g||Strawberry powder|
- Mouse: Whisk egg whites with cream of tartar until a soft peak is formed.
- Add sugar gradually until just combined, then add strawberry powder and continue to whisk until thick and glossy.
- Line an oven tray with grease proof paper and then spread meringue evenly over at about a 1cm thickness.
- Place in 90C oven for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until meringue is crisp. When cooled smash into smaller pieces.
- Cream Chantilly: Whisk together cream, icing sugar and vanilla in a large mixing bowl until soft peak forms.
- Fold in the freeze dried and (if using) fresh berries, followed by the broken meringue, until just combined.
- Place in desired bowl and serve. Garnish.