Sweet corn and beef burritos
These burritos will become a family favourite. For a change, swap the beef for chicken or pork and add a few more vegetables, such as grated carrot, avocado and zucchini to boost your five-plus a day.
- Heat 1 Tbsp of oil in a large frying pan. Add the beef and garlic and cook quickly until coloured and just cooked. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add remaining oil to the same pan and saute corn, red onion and capsicum for 3-4 minutes until tender.
- Add beans and sauces, and simmer for 2 minutes. Return beef to the pan and mix through.
- If you like, warm the wraps. Arrange the shredded lettuce down the middle.
- Divide the corn and beef mixture between the burrito wraps and fold in the bottom and sides to form a parcel.
- Serve with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce.