Sweet corn and kransky muffins
- Preheat the oven to 190C. Line a muffin tray with paper or spray with nonstick oil.
- Sift flour, baking powder and soda into a large bowl. Add sweet basil, salt, corn, onion, kransky and cheese. Lightly mix to coat in the flour.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and melted butter. Gently mix the wet ingredients into the dry until just combined.
- Spoon half the mixture into the muffin trays. Add one cube of cream cheese to each muffin and cover with remaining mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and puffed.