Smoked potato gnocchi
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Bake the potatoes, skin on, for 15-20 minutes. Allow to cool slightly, remove the skin and whip this together with egg yolks, flour and smoked salt.
- Divide the dough into 4 pieces and roll each into roughly 2cm-thick “sausages”. Cut each of these into 3cm lengths.
- Drop the pieces, about 6-8 at a time, into boiling salted water and cook for 3 minutes. Remove and refresh in iced water.
- Mix the spinach, broad beans, artichoke hearts and liquid and avocado oil together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a little olive oil in a nonstick frying pan, drop the gnocchi in and fry until just golden. Add the spinach mix and fold to combine.
- Arrange the gnocchi on four plates. Spoon over the mascarpone and goats’ cheese.
- Grate fresh parmesan over the top and garnish with the finely sliced beetroot.