- Lightly grease a 20×30cm slice tin.
- To make the base, melt the dark chocolate until smooth.
- Break the chocolate into similar-sized pieces, place in a microwave-safe bowl and blast for 20 seconds at a time on medium-high. Mix in-between until smooth.
- Add the rice bubbles and combine. Press the mixture into the tin. Cool slightly.
- Melt the white chocolate in a clean bowl, then drizzle it over the base. Top with the lollies (if you add baby marshmallows and chewy jubes, you will create Rocky Road).
- Place in the fridge to cool until well set and firm. Remember to store your slice in an airtight container in a cool place out of the sun.
- To serve cut or break into neat pieces.