Hot new season potato and smoked salmon salad with salsa verde
- Put the potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water.
- Add salt and bring to the boil. Cook for 1 minute, allow to cool, then drain.
- In a large bowl, roughly smash the potatoes, adding ¾ of the salsa verde (below).
- Break up the salmon flesh into the potatoes and mix.
- To serve, place in a large serving bowl and spoon over the remaining salsa.
- For the salsa verde, roughly chop the celery and green beans.
- In a bowl, mix all of the ingredients and adjust seasoning to taste.