Buffalo yoghurt cheesecake
- Place the gelatine sheets in a bowl of cold water to soften for 5 minutes.
- Drain the water then pour ½ cup boiling water over the sheets and stir.
- Put the cream cheese, yoghurt and honey in the bowl of a food processor.
- Scrape in the seeds from the vanilla pod and blitz until all combined. Add half the gelatine mix and blitz again.
- Crush the biscuits until crumbly, but not too fine. Divide between 6 jars (about 300ml capacity) to a depth of about 2cm. Spoon the cheesecake mix over the top of the biscuit base.
- Clean the processor bowl then put the tin of blackberries in with the brown sugar. Blitz until smooth, then pass through a sieve to remove the seeds.
- Combine with the rest of the gelatine mix. Spoon this over the top of the cheesecake and refrigerate for about an hour or until set.
- Top the cheesecakes with some fresh blackberries and dust with icing sugar to serve.