Parmesan crusted turkey escalopes
|600 g||Turkey breasts|
|1 tsp||Freshly ground black pepper|
|2 Tbsp||Plain flour|
|4||Eggs, lightly beaten|
|50 g||Parmesan cheese, finely grated fresh|
|2 Tbsp||Vegetable oil|
Rocket, pear and parmesan salad
- Slice the turkey breasts into escalopes or rounds.
- Lay the slices between two pieces of plastic wrap and beat with a rolling pin until flattened.
- Now prepare the seasoned flour and egg wash. Put the salt, pepper and flour in a large bowl and mix, then put the beaten egg, grated parmesan and cream in another bowl and mix.
- Pass the turkey escalopes through the flour, then through the egg wash.
- Heat the butter and oil in a frying pan until bubbling. Shallow fry the turkey for 1-2 minutes each side until the coating is crispy.
- Serve with rocket salad, prepared by combining the ingredients in a bowl, drizzled with the aged balsamic.